Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Friday, December 10, 2010

Reflections - actual quotes my family has told me

I feel like writing in blue today -

From my sister -
  • You must hate me since I got the skinny gene from Daddy and you got the fat gene from mom (this was just a month ago - I weigh 145 and am 5'6...not exactly obese but not skeletor either)
  • The day of my dads wedding - I feel so sorry for the bride.  (me) why? (her) because look at me!  How is anyone going to be looking at her on her day with me in this dress! DAMN I look good
  •  I need sex like most people need air
  • I dont need one man I need at least 7 I get bored easy
I will edit this post and add more as the beautiful quotes come at me.





akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

2 comments:

  1. my limited experience with and knowledge of basic psychology would take a gander that the gal's got insecurities in spades.

    love and lean cuisine
    scarlet o'

    ReplyDelete
  2. my limited experience with and knowledge of basic psychology would take a gander that the gal's got insecurities in spades.

    love and lean cuisine
    scarlet o'

    ReplyDelete