Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Monday, December 13, 2010

Is there anyone out there???

So, I am new to this whole blogging thing.  I need to do some research I guess.  I havent exactly found a way to search for other blogs nor do I see where others can search for me. I am not going to lie, I am doing this whole blog to relate to others and if nobody can find me to read me then I guess it is pointless.  I joined this ring thing in hopes that would get me in touch with others so I could read their blogs and we could follow each other and what not.  I cant even really find them through that though.  So I started my own ring in hopes that maybe that would work..there isnt even a way to search for others to join my ring.  So IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE...please join my ring? It is listed below...the first one...the second one is the one I joined or tried to join or something.  Or leave me a comment to let me know you are out there or follow me or something.  Pathetic?  Does it seem like I am begging?  I am not trying to but I really dont want to feel alone and yet somehow this is making it worse than before I started blogging since I cant seem to find anyone!!!!

OK - my rant is over.  I think...for now...



akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

2 comments:

  1. The best way to gain a following is to keep writing like you are and to go out and comment on and read other blogs. It takes time but you will gain followers and an audience but it is an on going process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beepbeep. generally on top of this, but lately been dogworked. here though.

    ReplyDelete