Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I miss 90's grunge music...random I know

So I made it through Christmas somehow.  I may have been bored out of my mind but I made it.  My son had a blast! Santa was good to him (was easy he only asked for 2 things so everything else far exceeded his expectations).  I DID enjoy seeing the faces of those as they opened my gifts to them.  Other than that I was bored.  My husband literally slept off an on throughout the whole holiday.  We had to wake him up to open presents.  I left to go sneak off and buy a pack of cigs and dawdled around Walgreens for about an hour due to cabin fever...he never even knew that I left.  I got some nice gifts....but I was just bored.  I played with the fire in my fireplace damn near all weekend.  I burned everything.  All wrapping paper from the presents...all boxes that they came in...everything except the plastic parts.  That was the hi-light of my holiday.

I may have spent over 200.00 at Vickie's.  Got some shit that fits and makes me feel sexy.  I was happy that I did not lose a cup size just 2 inches in Girth. 

Went and got me some new jeans and clothes and stuff at the mall.  Retail therapy is nice.  I missed being able to be Natalie.  I missed hiding behind the computer.  I missed reading about all of you and our dysfuntionalities - if that is even a word.

Another short work week..but we are slowwww...so I shall be blogging!

So I will leave you with a little music that is going through my head right now -

The sign said long haired freaky people need not apply -
so I pulled up my hair and put on a hat and went in to ask him why -
He said you look like a fine upstanding young man yes I think You'll do -
So I took off my hat and said IMAGINE THAT, ME working for YOU!


akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you mad the best of it. I am still in the midst of the holidays. My children will be with me till the Sunday after New Year.

    The Twins stay upstairs, play Xbox and moan about not being able to go home. Max and I build Legos mostly. But I am not used to having so many people around for so long. I feel like I have not space to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body sounds perfect to me by the way. Just my type. I hate huge boobs but I hate when I got "optimally thin" no-boobs syndrome either.

    So you're good, lady.

    Sounds like your christmas was perfect too. Happy with your family, good presents. And just long enough that it was fun but long enough to leave you missing getting back to the world afterward. Mine just sucked altogether. Hahaha. So welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome but you didn't walk through the door!
    :-0
    Well I'm back on the map too but I had to lockdown my blog... I tried to invite you but I'm not sure it went through... hope you start writing again and send me a message if you wanna read and need an invite...

    Hope all's well

    Love and Living on a prayer
    S-0

    ReplyDelete