Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am social networked out!

Facebook, Myspace, Twitter....no matter where I go my mother finds me.  I cant keep anything private.  That is why this is the only place I can be naked.  Nothing should link this back to me. 

My mom for some unkown reason has decided to join the youth and lives on facebook now.  lives there.  All she does is hop from my page to my sisters.  EVERYTHING I post she has a comment about.  Then she tries to have a conversation on posts that I have with other people!!! so they all have to deal with her too!  Oh you want an example dont you?  OK :)

I may have put a simple lil status update that said " I love early christmas exchanges with friends! Thanks Kathy for the gifts!"

That is what I posted - she then adds a comment stating that my childs gifts should be arriving on the 9th.  Then I get another comment from her asking what the weather is like here today.  Then another comment saying that she needs my dads phone number. (by the way she needs the # for a favor that she needs from him...she is not worthy of any favors from him - explanation on that whole story to come in future posts) All on this post.  This post had nothing to do with her.  I have told her to send me a message not a comment if she needs to talk to me.  She refuses because she says that she wants others to see that we talk and she has nothing to hide so why go private?  News flash! WE dont talk...you comment and I ignore you. 

I had 31 comments on my post the other day and all I said was it sucks that my washer broke.  They were all from her. 

I have thought of opening a separate account and telling everyone BUT her so I can have a normal account again. 

Just venting this morning. 

I guess its better than having to look at my sisters status'.  All she does is pretty much beg for compliments and quote nasty parts of songs that lead people to think that she is horny 24/7. 

I swear I have a hard time believing I am related to these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment