Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Make new friends...

Does anyone remember that old girlscout song? (with the exception of my newest friend/follower - he probably wasnt a Brownie)
Make new friends but keep the old..
One is silver and the other's gold. 
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
infinity repeat

Anyway - happy to making some new friends on here. Having a decent day...all dressed up at work today going to some fancy shamncy luncheon for work.  I dont even have to put a fake smile on my face today!



akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

No comments:

Post a Comment