Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my new obssession!

I didnt post yesterday.  Instead I found myself completly consumed by a fellow blogger.  If you are reading this - please also visit Scarletonthecouch.  She is literally my new soap opera.  Obviously I am new to all of this blog or be blogged thing and so I started reading hers and then found myself starting from her first post so that I would have a complete understanding of it all.  With that being said I read her blogs starting in January and just read and read and read for over 7 hours.  I am only to March and cannot wait to begin again today.  She is lovely.  She is extremely well written.  I love her writing style and she is honest and holds nothing back.

I can relate although she and I are not really relatable.  She is far from ordinary. She is extraordinary and yet I love her.  We will be friends.  I know this with everything in me. 


akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks!!!! :-) :-)

    We will indeed be friends. And hey, probably more relatable than it might seem...

    xo
    S-O

    ReplyDelete