Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

and so it must begin...

so...this is the first post.  My introduction.  My explanation.  A few things you should know before I begin is that I can spell, I do know proper grammar, however when I get passionate and begin typing I tend to do a lot of run on sentences and a lot of ... type stuff.   Many of my blogs will have ... about 100 times.  If this type of writing style tends to bother you please either just ignore, dont read or at the very least dont feel the need to leave me comments about it.  I am aware, I just dont care.  This is my blog.  I will not watch my language and I cant promise that the subject matter will be pretty or suitable for all ages. 

My purpose - I am hoping to put it all out there...and there is a lot.  This will be my life.  All the events in it that have effected me in some way and made me who I am today.  Most of the material I write about will be things that I can NOT say out loud.  Things I have never told anyone.  You will get to know me better than my family and my closest friends.  But you do not get to know who I am.  You can call me Natalie.  I will change some of the names of the people involved and the places where they took place - not to protect the innocent - but instead to protect me.  The events that I will discuss will not be in the order that they occured. 

There are things that I will discuss that go back to early childhood, however, I am not ready to begin there.  I may post 5 different posts a day and somedays none at all.  I have always wanted to publish my "life story" but there is no way to do that other than this without those involved figuring out who I am.  I am hoping to let others see that there are a lot of us out there that can relate to each other.  Being ordinary is not easy.  While easier than being a geek or an "ugly" person it is hard to be ordinary. 

so wtih all of that being said here is some information about me.  All fact - no fiction - some perception/opinion but here we go....the bare naked truth about "Natalie"

About me -
I am well liked by most that come in contact with me.  I am happy-go-lucky, outgoing, have a great sense of humor, I KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, I can throw one hell of a party, I am responsible, educated, I am a career woman with a family.  I have never been though of as "sexy" but I am decently attractive.  Probably more cute than pretty.  I can still turn a few heads but I am not the chick that the guys all talk about.  I am cold and empty inside. Not always...but most times.  My mind races.  I love my husband but never got over the heart break from my highschool sweetheart. 

I have a lot of friends.  I despise most of them. 

Welcome to my life...I hope you enjoy it more than I do.

1 comment: