Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

getting off early by force...new bra?

It happened...boss came in and is forcing me to leave no later than 3PM....
exhale...

Guess I will fight the crowds at the mall.  Not because I have to do Christmas shopping (that's been done for a while now).  I have to make a stop in at Vickies'...with all this weight loss (that I am grateful for) I unfortunately must go get a smaller bra (a lil less grateful for this).  I will miss my ample girls...but would rather be smaller everywhere else and have average size tatas then a chunky-stuff with fabulous breasts...I think lol!

Screw it maybe I will just buy me some new ones come income tax refund....

SOOOOOOOO tired with being obsessed with my body...but am proud that I am back in a size 7/8...was embarrassingly up to a 15/16 not so long ago!  Thank god for diet doctors and a lil will power...

but dammit I want my boobs back!  At least I still have my ass lol!

This may be my last post til Monday -

So until then...

GOOD DAY!.....I said GOOD DAY!

-Nat




akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you too, m'lady :-) I see we share an eye for design and aesthetic. So you're all right in my book.

    ReplyDelete