Hi its me...Natalie

If you are new (which you must be if you are reading this...well that and I have like 1 follower) you might want to start at my first post then the rest might make sense...thanks for stopping by.


Monday, December 20, 2010

Lesbian tendancies?

While I have made it very clear in previous posts that I am not the hottest one in the room usually, I know that I can hold my own and turn a few heads from now and then.  For some reason, however, Women are more attracted to me then men.  Women are VERY attracted to me.  I run into this a lot.  So...am I into it?  Not really
Does that mean I have never tried it?
Not really

Situation numero uno:
I worked at this crazy ass "office job" when I was like 20 years old and apparently Everyone there was gay in some way.  Mostly the guys and a few girls I guess.  I never gave a shit...who am I to judge...if you are nice to me expect the same in return, gay, straight, if you have a huge horn sticking out of your head...doesn't matter any to me!  SO...I go to this party with this click...and this one beautiful I mean BEAUTIFUL Latina girl that I worked with was there.  They were all making me drinks and we were dancing and it was hot and exciting, she was all over me! Much different than with a man.  We were dancing and she was behind me just whispering hot tantalizing sexiness into my ear and it was driving me insane.  People were making out all around us.  Guy on guy, two guys and a girl, every combination you can think of (well nothing too nasty with like animals or dead people or anything!)  I had never been in an atmosphere like this.  So open, nobody cared who was watchin...many wanted you to watch, I was in awe of it all.  I guess I had a voyeur in me somewhere locked behind my young "innocence".  So back to the girl, she was so tender, every caress of my skin made my heart throb in my cotton panties.  We had not kissed on the lips, I had not touched her at all...she was just dancing behind me...the whispers in my ear oh GOD I can still remember how that made me feel, the hot wet breathing I could feel going down my neck and back up to my ear and then whispering again.    I cannot remember any of what she was saying but it didnt matter at all. When I close my eyes to remember this night I can smell her. The smell of lemons and rain.  It was captivating.  It still is when I remember it.  She turned me around to face her.  I did.  My eyes were closed.  She whispered in a tone that should have been spoken in a higher octave, "look at me".  I did as I was told.  My god she was beautiful.  Golden skin that was glistening, dark long flowing hair that was pulled up on one side with a small flower pinned in it as if she needed that to look any more exotic.  She had the figure that we all aspire for.  She was looking at me as if she was thinking these same things about me.  I was nowhere near the beauty she was.  Yet she had this desire in her eyes that made me feel sexy.  She held my hand and led me to the couch.  I am brought another drink.  She is as well.   I took a sip and she took the drink from me and set it down and leaned in and lightly...oh-so-lightly licked a droplet of the drink off of my lower lip.  It drove me nuts.  I was trembling.  Everywhere.  She asked if I was comfortable with that.  I said I have no idea what I am doing but I am not uncomfortable.  I told her I had a boyfriend and that I have never been with a girl and that I wasnt sure if I was ready or even wanted to.  (lies lies lies lies I wanted her to touch me for infinity...I wanted to taste her lips and my god I wanted her hands back on me!) She pulled away only slightly.  She handed me back my drink.  She says she wants to go to this gay club up the street and wanted to know if I would go with her.  She said she was having a girl tonight one way or another.  I was kind of hurt by that comment...WHY????  why the hell would I care?  We left, I drove...I cant remember the conversation in the car, none of it, at all.  i do know that while I was driving she somehow began running her hand up and down my thigh and finally she just settled her hand between my legs...the whole rest of the drive.  She knew how to drive me nuts.  I was dripping...I mean soaked...the next thing I remember we are in my apartment.  Never made it to the club.  I lived 45 minutes away from where the party was. I dont remember it taking long at all.  I have no idea how we ended up there or if I just drove in that direction to get what I wanted.  The next hour or so is fuzzy in my memory.  I know we showered and kissed and touched and it was so damn exciting!  We brought it to my room and she laid me down and pleased me...and then....then...it was my turn...to "return the favor"  I tried...I really did...I just couldnt for more than like 2 minutes...As excited I was for her to do all of these things to me...I was disgusted at the thought, the taste the...everything and I could not perform...she later told me that she thought for sure I would be relaxed enough from all the shit that they were putting in my drink!!!  Shit?  what kind of shit???  I dont even know...I know that there are gaps in the realities of this memory but not enough for date rape drug or anything that strong  It was a long drive back to drop her off...this was just a few friends hanging out for drinks on a random Tuesday...yep had to face them all at work the next day and they ALL knew my story.  I quit 3 days later...

Guess I am too selfish even drunk and drugged to be a lesbian 





akward and ordinary - supermodels need not apply
Powered By Ringsurf

3 comments:

  1. But you retell the story real well. I was beginning to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I enjoyed writing it too...had to go umm..cough cough go use the restroom for a few minutes when I was done...(at work lol)

    Sorry for the sour ending...but reality does not always have a "happy ending" for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, does it ever? Only if you write it for yourself first-- let it be written and let it be done... But, this post stirs up a familiar feeling, the passionate, the immediacy, the gushing ohgod of it. I dunno, sexuality, who needs to label it... Sexy is sexy... sexy people, sexy situations. I think... it's almost more about CONTEXT than anything... and taboos definitely up the ante...

    ReplyDelete